Innovative Ideas for Beginning Your Paperless Pledge This Earth Day

I'm not a fan of "Days." Mother's "Day," Father's "Day," Valentine's "Day," Earth "Day." You get the picture. Be kind to your mother, your father, your love, your Earth...every"DAY." However, I suppose I do see the value in reminding folks of and celebrating what's important, so, this Earth Day my call to action is for educators to GO PAPERLESS!

I've been paperless for many years now. It's been easy and a huge improvement in moving past my former paper-trained existence. Here are some useful posts to help other innovative educators do the same.

I invite you to join me and hundreds of other educators in going paperless and saving an endless number of trees by the actions of you, your students and other educators you touch. You can take the paperless classroom pledge here.
You have read this article earth day / Paperless with the title Innovative Ideas for Beginning Your Paperless Pledge This Earth Day. You can bookmark this page URL http://benncam.blogspot.com/2010/04/innovative-ideas-for-beginning-your.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Innovative Ideas for Beginning Your Paperless Pledge This Earth Day"

Post a Comment