My #140EDU Character Conference Presentation

If you saw me present at the #140EDU Character conference and you want to share what I discussed with your community, please feel free.  You can access the presentation where you can also download and modify it here. Thanks so much for taking a listen.  I'd love to keep the conversation going.  Please visit my "About Me" page and reach out in whatever way you prefer.

 


See the #140edu recaps
Visit USC Online here.
Visit SnappSchool here.
Visit Connect with Your Teens Through Pop Culture and Tech here.
Visit Ruckus Media's recap at Education + Social Media = #140Edu
You have read this article #140conf / #140edu with the title My #140EDU Character Conference Presentation. You can bookmark this page URL http://benncam.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-140edu-character-conference.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My #140EDU Character Conference Presentation"

Post a Comment