An Overview of My Work - What do you think?

In these less than optimal economic times where reorgs, realignments, restructuring, and rebudgeting are norm, many Innovative Educators On The Job Hunt are being forced to rethink what it is they do and what they have to offer prospective employers. As such, I thought it made sense to put together an overview of my work that would make it easy to provide some insight into what it is that I do. I'm sharing this with other innovative educators who might need to do the same in hopes that what I put together might inspire, motivate, or provide ideas for those who also might be thinking about their worth and experience.



If you have any feedback or advice, please share. I'm sure your ideas will be helpful, not only to me, but to anyone reading this post who also may be exploring employment opportunities.
You have read this article education jobs / interview tips / job hunt / job search / teacher / teacher employment / teacher jobs with the title An Overview of My Work - What do you think?. You can bookmark this page URL http://benncam.blogspot.com/2009/03/an-overview-of-my-work-what-do-you-think.html. Thanks!

No comment for "An Overview of My Work - What do you think?"

Post a Comment