Facebook Find: Ed Week's Leader Talk - A Blog Worth Reading


As I checked my Facebook this morning I saw this from my personal learning network colleague:
Dennis welcomes comments on his Ed Week LeaderTalk post: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/LeaderTalk/.
I went to the site and found LeaderTalk,
the first group blog by school leaders for school leaders, LeaderTalk expresses the voice of the administrator in this era of school reform. Dennis's piece is compelling as are several of the others.

I'm so thankful to my PLN and powerful networking tools like Facebook and Twitter that make these great discoveries possible. I'm think going forward I will actively focus on selecting a few of my favorites each week to share on my blog.
You have read this article facebook / Facebook in education / Leadership / LeaderTalk with the title Facebook Find: Ed Week's Leader Talk - A Blog Worth Reading. You can bookmark this page URL http://benncam.blogspot.com/2009/03/facebook-find-ed-week-leader-talk-blog.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Facebook Find: Ed Week's Leader Talk - A Blog Worth Reading"

Post a Comment