The Innovative Educator Receives National Silver Award for Best How-To Article

The Innovative Educator received the national silver award for Best How-To Article from The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) in their 32nd annual Azbee Awards of Excellence Competition. While, I admit, I had no idea these awards even existed, or that I was in contention, before I was informed that my article won the award, I am honored to have received an award for my writing. The article, “Eight Ways to Use School Wikis,” was featured in the August 2009 issue of Tech & Learning magazine after being posted here on my blog.

If you want to read, the award-winning article, please visit 8 Ways To Use A School Wiki to Increase Communication, Collaboration, and Enrich Instruction.


Related article: Blogs, Wikis, or Google Docs - Oh My!
You have read this article education wiki / free wikis for educators / wikis in education with the title The Innovative Educator Receives National Silver Award for Best How-To Article. You can bookmark this page URL http://benncam.blogspot.com/2010/09/the-innovative-educator-receives.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Innovative Educator Receives National Silver Award for Best How-To Article"

Post a Comment