The Innovative Educator’s Birthday Wish – Help Me Fund Innovative Classrooms By Supporting My Donor’s Choose Giving Page

For my 42nd birthday I’m requesting from my friends, followers, and readers a gift of a contribution to The Innovative Educator's Giving Page at DonorChoose.org. Unfortunately, even though it is the 21st century, equity and access to modern resources is considered a privilege rather than a right and even students who have their own personal learning devices are banned from bringing them to school in many districts. Fortunately there are teachers ready to take on the challenge of preparing students for the 21st century, but they need our help.

My birthday is on September 20th and my birthday wish is that you make a tax deductible donation in increments of $42 dollars for my 42nd birthday. Early presents and late presents are encouraged! If you fund a project you will get photos and a letter from the teacher and his or her class too. The projects selected on my page are specifically in support of innovative educators. Just click The Innovative Educator's Giving Page and contribute. That’s it.
DonorChoose.org is a fantastic organization that I began using close to a decade ago as a literacy coach. I worked with teachers to write proposals to fund classroom libraries. Every project was fully funded. For my birthday wish, I invite you to please join me in supporting teachers who are doing this important work.
You have read this article DonorsChoose.org with the title The Innovative Educator’s Birthday Wish – Help Me Fund Innovative Classrooms By Supporting My Donor’s Choose Giving Page. You can bookmark this page URL http://benncam.blogspot.com/2010/09/the-innovative-educators-birthday-wish.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Innovative Educator’s Birthday Wish – Help Me Fund Innovative Classrooms By Supporting My Donor’s Choose Giving Page"

Post a Comment